Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Another Bad Dream!!

For those of you who know me, you know that I am the world's most reknowned dreamer. In a week's time I will be babysitting my 4 grandchildren for a week. (That's not a dream). Last night I dreamt I not only had THEM for a week but also my nephew's 3 kids. It was a nightmare! I was trying to get them all ready for school and had nothing in the fridge to make lunches with. There was no lunch meat, no fruit no nothing! Finally, after all of them complained about anything I offered, I announced it would be peanut butter or cheezewhiz. Take it or leave it! I'd had it.
Anyway then Emma disappeared and I couldn't find her. She took off for school on bike by herself and I was petrified because she was new to our school and would get lost etc. Then I found out I missed making a lunch for Willie. Finally, I got all the lunches made and proceeded to get myself ready for work but couldn't find my clothes. While in my bedroom hunting for my clothes I came across a bunch of groceries that I had forgot to unpack. Bananas, oranges, apples, you name it.
And I wonder why I wake up tired in the morning? And my dentist wonders why I clench my teeth at night? I think this explains it all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too too funny....more of a nightmare than a dream, that's for sure...still laughing...L

it's a gong show... said...

Your dreams are hilarious! Keep up the blogging...love them!

Brand

Anonymous said...

All of it sounds quite believable actually!
Four will seem like a piece of cake!
Joannd

Anonymous said...

I mean JoannE.

shelley said...

oh mom! At least you weren't being chased by Sadam on bicycle again. Now that one is blog worthy!