Monday, April 23, 2007

MEME

I got tagged so I guess I'll give this a shot. Thanks Shell!

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Loved ones dying
2. My husband's driving
3. Mammograms (always scared they'll find something)

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. L. K. my former boss
2. My sisters when we start reminiscing
3. Gags Just For Laughs (TV show)

Three Things I Love: Aside from God/friends/family
1. Going to Mexico
2. Going to Grand Forks
3. Going camping

Three Things I Hate:
1. Vacumning
2. People that beat around the bush
3. Pumpkin pie

Three things I Don’t Understand:
1. Why some people go through so many hardships and others seem to have none
2. Why I keep making the same mistakes over and over again
3. Why some people have to die so young

Three Things On My Desk:
1. Calculator
2. Banana
3. Pen

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Having a hot flash
2. Eating a banana
3. Drinking water

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. See my grandchildren grow up and live for the Lord
2. Finish a quilt I've been working on forever
3. Go to Europe

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Blog
2. Sew
3. Crosswords

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Make good sour borscht
2. Fix my own car
3. Play an instrument

ThreeThings I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Holy Spirit
2. Christian music
3. Good advice

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Gossip
2. Off color jokes
3. False doctrines

Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. To speak Spanish
2. To be more disciplined in studying God's Word
3. Eat less and exercise more

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Cottage cheese perogies
2. Chinese food
3. Coconut Cream Pie

Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. December Bride
2. Man Hunt
3. Sea Hunt (could only watch TV at the neighbors since we didn't have a TV)

Three Things I Regret:
1. Not spending more time with my kids when they were little.
2. That I didn't hire a painter to paint my house before I retired.
3. Not acting on things when I should like calling a friend when I know they're going through rough times

Crystal & Linda - I'm tagging you!!!

12 comments:

shelley said...

I love Gags just for laughs, my gut hurts after a episode. I need to laugh more...It is so much fun!

Crystal said...

Personally, I would like to meet the person L.K. CANNOT make laugh. Good times there!

You also forgot to mention that you make the world's best and most awesomest waffles with cream sauce. Can hardly wait for the invite (now that I work in town, i'll actually be able to come)!

Yes, that IS a hint! LOL!

Martha said...

Crystal - okay, okay I get the message. You're right, its been long overdue. Will try to plan it once I'm done my painting.

Crystal said...

SWEET!

gloria said...

LOL @ Crys inviting herself to everyone's house for food!

Anonymous said...

Well ya tagged me but I don't have a blog spot so I can't really respond....have to be an e-mail....Lindalew

it's a gong show... said...

I'm in for the waffles lunch too!!

Martha said...

Okay Brandi I'll put out an APB!!!

Martha said...

Not sure how this blog got me into making waffles for everyone but okay, Gloria you can come too.

Anonymous said...

Why can't Nashville be in Niverville? YOu can't find waffles and white sauce in the south...silly southerners...**sigh**...and, personally, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to read Linda's responses to some of these meme questions....should be a mass email...

gloria said...

mmm, waffles! i can taste them now... no really I can girls, Martha made waffles and forgot to invite all of you! woohoo, more waffles for me!

esther said...

ok...what about me?
tee, hee!!